• Help Offenders succeed by providing resources and guidance.
• Provide the court with thorough, accurate, and timely reports.
• Hold probationers accountable for their behavior.
• Assess each probationer and provide supervision at the designated classification level.
• Offender Supervision
• Pre-Sentence Investigations
• Jail Alternative Programs
» Day Reporting
» Electronic Home Monitoring
» Community Work Crew
» Community Service
Being placed on probation can be a confusing experience. We hope the information provide here will help take some of the mystery out of the process. We have tried to anticipate and answer the more frequently answered questions. If you have an additional questions, don't hesitate to ask your probation officer or your attorney.