File an Accident Report

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

No one wants to be involved in a traffic accident. However, if you are involved in one, call 9-1-1 for a police response. 

If your collision is NOT investigated by a police officer or a sheriff's deputy, AND if there are injuries or if any person's property sustains damage in the amount of $1000 or more, you need to complete a State of Washington Vehicle Collision Report within 4 days.  Report forms are available at all King County Sheriff's Office locations and from any other police station.  The State Vehicle Collision Report form  is also available online.

Additional information regarding collision reports can be found on the Washington State Patrol's website: