City of SeaTac's first community garden is now open in North SeaTac Park adjacent to the botanical and Japanese gardens. The community garden has small garden plots available to SeaTac residents for rent (April 1-October 31). Plants grown on the rented plots are for personal use, donations or to share with others.
- Plot holder must be at least 18 years of age.
- City of SeaTac residents have priority in receiving a plot. Non-residents may apply and be assigned a plot if available. Residency will be confirmed by a valid State of Washington driver's license or utility bill.
- A maximum of 2 plots can be assigned to a household if all other eligible gardeners have received a plot.
Registration Now Open!
- You may register at the SeaTac Community Center. Link to application form is below.
- Registration fee is $40 per year.