Now accepting applications for 2019-2020 Human Services Funding
As a member of the Human Services Funders Collaborative, City of SeaTac is participating in a joint application process with 16 other cities located in King County. Human services providers interested in applying are able to use one application to submit to any of the 17 cities online at www.share1app.org.
Applications must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
Community Services Advisory Committee
Parks, Community Programs & Services Department
- Basic needs, such as food and shelter
- Primary physical, mental, and dental care
- Domestic violence prevention and victim support
- Information and referral services
- Services to support independent living
- Specialized services for refugee and immigrant populations
Human Services Needs Assessment
Prepared by KONÉ Consulting in collaboration with SeaTac Parks, Community Programs and Services. (January 2018) Human Services Needs Assessment
2017-2018 Human Services Funding
The Human Service Funders Collaborative, consisting of eighteen cities from South, North and East King County have joined together to use a common application process to receive requests for human services funding for 2017-2018. The process is now closed.
Click here for 2017-2018 Human Services Funding Allocations.
The City of SeaTac allocates funds for the delivery of human services through a bi-annual application process. The City contracts with non-profit agencies to provide programs and services. For information and phone numbers on available services click here to view the 2017-2018 Providers Guide.
The City of SeaTac provides additional programs to meet the needs of our residents. Please contact the Parks, Community Programs & Services Department for information on these programs.
- Holiday of Hope - Holiday giving for a small number of children in need
- Voucher Programs - Limited services for domestic violence victims and the homeless
- Domestic Violence Prevention - for services click here.
- Recreation Scholarships - Fee assistance for income eligible SeaTac residents, from toddlers to teens. Click here for an application.
- Minor Home Repair - The City of SeaTac continues to offer the SeaTac Minor Home Repair program. The program provides subsidized minor home repairs for income eligible SeaTac homeowners. Residents are required to have owned and occupied their home for at least one year, have current homeowner's insurance, and not intend to move in the near future. Services provided include, but not necessarily limited to:
To apply for the Minor Home Repair program, please request an application by calling the Parks, Community Programs & Services Department.
References and Resources:
Free Hyde Shuttle Service for seniors age 55 and over; and people with disabilities. Click here to view the flyer.
2-1-1 Human Services Resources:
Call 2-1-1 or visit http://211kingcounty.org/