November 14, 2017 Council Actions
The following Council direction was given at the November 14, Regular Council Meeting:
- Referral to T&PW: Washington State DOT Gateway Project (SR 509) updates and input
- Referral to T&PW: Regional Transportation Initiative Project updates and input
- Referral to T&PW: Flashing Yellow Turn Signal Option (refer to PS&J after T&PW review)
- Referral to PS&J: Address Correction Project updates and implementation
- Referralto PS&J: Body Cameras for Police Officers discussion
- Referral to Code Compliance Committee: Zero Tolerance Ordinance for Abandoned Cars
- Referral to LUP: Sound Transit Federal Way Link updates and input
- Referral to LUP: Development Agreement and Transit Way Agreement review and recommendations
The following Council actions were taken at the November 14, 2017 Regular Council Meeting:
The following Council Meeting Minutes were approved:
Administration & Finance Committee Meetings held October 5 and 19, 2017
Special Council Meeting held October 24, 2017
Public Safety & Justice Committee Meeting held November 2, 2017
Budget Workshop held November 3, 2017
Agenda Bill #4746; A Motion authorizing the City Manager to enter into an interlocal agreement with the City of Burien to participate in construction costs associated with the Miller Creek Stream Realignment and Daylighting Project was carried and became effective November 14, 2017.
Agenda Bill #4743; A Resolution #17-016 adopting Sidewalk Advisory Committee recommendations for the 2018 sidewalk program was passed and became effective November 14, 2017.
Agenda Bill #4768; A Motion approving the City of SeaTac 2018 Legislative Agenda was carried and became effective November 14, 2017.
Agenda Bill #4784; A Motion confirming the Honorable Judge Robert Hamilton to complete the remaining unexpired term as SeaTac Municipal Court Judge was carried and became effective November 14 2017.
Agenda Bill #4757; A Resolution #17-017 amending the City's Fee Schedule regarding fees associated with Public Records Requests was passed and became effective November 14, 2017.